Get involved! We recognize that contributions of time and talent are just as important as financial contributions. We encourage people to contribute their time by making a conscious effort in participating in our programs to accelerate social and economic change in our country. Volunteers are required to coach children in life skills and soft skills. We require volunteers for our different projects who are enthusiastic and can help the children bring out their latent talents.
One can volunteer on the following issues:-
- Preparing teaching learning aids
- Latent Talent Development (Theatre, Dance, Singing, Painting etc)
- Assist in campaigning on various issues.
- Community Mobilization – Enhance community participation, Sensitize on community issues.
- Door to door survey in all locations and analysis.
The ABLE Internship Program provides opportunities for students to gain experience in their field, determine if they have an interest in a particular career, network, or gain school/college/university credit.
One can Intern on the following core areas:
- Gender Equality
- Community mobilization and survey
- Institutional care
Health- preventive health awareness programs